After my crazy week last week I decided, hello!, family day. I had and still have tonz of laundry to do and a house to clean but on Saturday I thought I would let it wait until Monday so we could just spend time with the kids. We went way out to Cabellas which I love and my kids love it too. They have a cool fish aquarium and tonz of animals all over the store. We also ate lunch in their restaurant which was pretty tasty! We went swimming with Russells brother Derek and his family afterward of which I didn't take any pictures but we all had a fun time!

Lucas loved looking at the fish, he was in awe, which is good for Russell because he'll make a great fishing partnter in a few years!



Maggie was a little nervous with the lyon in the background, I don't know if she knew it was dead...
4 comments:
Okay girl....your blog is my favorite one to read! Your kids are hillarous! Where is Cabelles? It looks like a fun place. Come over, we would love to have you guys come swim & don't you feel bad at all!!! Although this week might be crazy because of the 4th...
PS- I love that picture of you & Lucus, you look like Charlone! I can't wait to see your cute hair cut in person!
Amber your kids are so cute!! Have you been to the Bass pro shop? That alot closer isn't cabelles in glendale?? Let get together what do you have going on??
I didn't know they had stuff like that in the store. I love blowing off chores to go out and play! Glad you had fun!! I agree with Katie..when I saw that last picture I thought did Charlone go with you!! You look so much like her.. you are gorgeous!!
Post a Comment