Sunday, July 8, 2007




I guess this could be a little dangerous..walking with toys in mouth...woops

much safer

Our little Lucas,(maybe little isn't the right word), but anyway, he is FINALLY starting to walk and I'm a little sad that I wasn't home when he really walked the farthest. I had to have him evaluated by this state funded program for children who are developmentally slow but she assured me that he was fine and just taking his own sweet time. I personally think that because he's such a chunk, it's harder for him to balance all that weight, so yay for Lucas. I was able to get some pictures of him in action.....

3 comments:

Missy said...

So cute and chunkiness is my favorite!

Katie Peterson said...

He is soo cute, I just want to eat him up!! How old his he now? You know Caleb didn't start walking until he was 14 months....but woohoo he is walking...now he is really going to be in to things!

SouthernAZ WOLFINGTON said...

Elijah is doing the same thing also. I can't wait until we can get the boys together and get 'em walking together.