This is what I came out to today. I told Maggie to go get dressed and the shirt on inside out and backwards is normal but the head band? She used to wear that when she was a baby. She just discovered them I guess. The funny thing is, she kept it on for a while until the flower got in the way of her seeing "Dora" so she had to take it off!


5 comments:
Maggie is hilarious!! I was laughing out loud!!!! Dora must have been really good today, shes in the zone!!
Hey friend How are things going for you? I haven't seen you in so long! Whats new in your life?
Oh come on Amber you know that is how you dress her everyday. JK! lol...have fun on vacation...call when you get back!
She is quite the character! Looks like she didn't brush her hair either!
Too cute, at least Maggie gets dressed by herself. I have to beg Jackson to do it, he is very needy. I love that she looks like a mini Amber
Post a Comment