Monday, July 9, 2007

glamor time

For those of you who have known me for a long time, you'll know that I usually am a blonde and my hair is most often short. I decided it was time for a change 5 weeks ago when I chopped off my long locks and I guess that wasn't enough so I had my awesome friend and stylist Jenny Grover color it back to blonde! My mom will be so glad to not be the only blonde in the family. Then I cut my other good friend Mele Larsons hair. I told her she makes me feel like a real time stylist because she lets me be creative by always wanting something awesome and fun with her hair, by the way, she has the most awesome, thick, black, shiny hair ever!! It's georgeous as well as she is and I just love her sense of style!


She is such a good client, she always sweeps up her own hair!

5 comments:

Missy said...

Amber I LOVE IT! It looks AWESOME! Ya look georgeous, perfect for summer! Can I get your hair stylist #? Hee, Hee.

Julie Jan said...

You look so gorgeous!! It looks so great with your skin! I love that you have posts like everyday. I wish I had more going on in my life to blog about!

chris+amber said...

You're so lucky you can get away with any hair style, Amber! I love it! You did a great job w/ Mele's hair too. I love kids and their randomness. What an odd place to take a nap! :o)

Suzy Cummard said...

Amber- you have always been so cute no matter WHAT! I am not just saying that. I wanted to be you back in our "LANDON DAYS". HA HA.
As for Mele... ditto.
Models!

Cam and Mele said...

Don't be fooled people, Amber MAKES me sweep up my hair while whistling, "whistle while you work"!!!!! jk. thanks for bein the best therapist, I mean hairstylist ever!!!!! HAVE FUN IN CALI! IM JEALOUS!!!