Sunday, July 8, 2007

Shout out to Katie Peterson who is the big 2-5 today! Happy Birthday Katie! A few things to know about her...
1. She is BEAUTIFUL!!! (inside and out of course)
2. She is an excellent mother to her 3 boys
3. She rocks in the kitchen(you know cooking and baking)
4. She won't make brownies from a box, all from scratch, frosting included
5. She makes me laugh harder than most people( I think because she gets me and I get her)
6. She has the strongest testimony and always has been a great example
7. She is the only other person I know that loves sweets as much as me and is proud of it
8. She is very creative
9. It doesn't matter how long it's been since you talked to her, you pick up where you left off
10. She's the youngest of all our friends but makes up for it in maturity, # of kids, mothering skills, and we love her so much!

4 comments:

Missy said...

I love Katie! Yay Katie, and Amber what a nice post, you are such an awesome friend.

Abby Runyan said...

Love your blog! You have such a cute family. I love your tribute to Katie what a nice friend you are. She has always impressed me in everyway.

Julie Jan said...

Happy Birthday Katie!! I thought it was your b-day today! All these things are true about you and Amber you are just the same! I feel so lucky to have such great friends!!

Katie Peterson said...

You girls are too sweet!!! Thanks so much Amber, you truly are a great friend to me! You know I totally have over active tear glands...I cry all the time even when I laugh....so of course I am getting a little teary!! (haha) Sorry I missed your phone calls today, we have been gone ALL day- & I am scared to call this late, Russell might be sleeping & yell at me! :-)