As I was enjoying reading Heather Hinzes tag post on her blog I was excitedly suprised to see my name on the bottom as one of the people who were tagged next, I thought "is that me?" and since I'm the only amber on her friend list, I assume so. If it's not me, I'll be a little embarassed but oh well!
4 Jobs I've held: 1.Afterthoughts, I pierced ears!
2. Wherehouse music
3. Freedom Boardshop (my all time favorite)
4. Hairstylist, obviously
4 Places to go for a weekend getaway: 1. Cabin in Alpine, beautiful and quiet
2. Any nice hotel, resort without the kids
3. California to shop or go to Disneyland
4. Rocky point or the dunes...love it!
Movies I Can Watch Over & Over:1. Sabrina(new or old)
2. Just Like Heaven
3. Nacho Libre
4. The Exorcist...just kidding
My Guilty Pleasures:1. Buying US weekly and OK magazines ( I blame it on my job "but my clients like to look at them"
2. Baking cookies and eating like 5 and then saying "it's okay because they're whole ingredients so they aren't so bad"
3. Watching stupid MTV reality shows (Russell totally busts me and gives me a hard time)
4. Holding my babies when they're asleep, I hate to put them down when they're so quiet and not crying or moving around!
Places I Have Lived:1. In an RV for 3 months, no joke, for a summer and we drove everywhere!
2. Provo UT
3. Mesa AZ
4. Tempe? It's all I got, I'd love to live in Cali during the summer though
What were most likely the first things you thought of when you saw your significant other for the first time?1. "Dang who's that guy, he is so hot!?"
2. How can I get him to notice me or talk to me?
3. I love his dark hair
4. I loved how he acted "too cool" to talk to me.(I didn't really love that)
Places I have Been on Vacation:1. Rocky Point Mexico
2. Here to New York and everywhere inbetween
3. California
4. Washington D.C. (not really a vacation but very cool, though not as cool as the places Heather has been)
Favorite Foods1. Definately Italian
2. Mexican probably because I live in Az
3. Dessert, sweets, goodies, yum-yums, pretty much anything with sugar
4. Anything b-bqued, steak, ribs, roast whatever
If in a "jam" with your spouse, what tactics do you use to get out of the doghouse?1. Rub or tickle his back or feet.(instant forgivness)
2. Smile or make him laugh some how
3. Offer the goods, you know what I mean..for those of you who are married.
4. Be the first to say I'm sorry
Websites I visit (almost daily)1.Hotmail first, even thought it's mostly junk
2. Blogspot duh!
3. Old Navy
4. 5factor Diet, (great food recipes that are healthy and filling)
Best 1st kisses landmarks. 1. In the bed of a truck when watching a scary movie
2. On a boat at the lake
3. Not at your door
4. Not in your car, I didn't have a lot of good ones so the last 2.....
Places I'd Rather Be right now1.In California at a beach house
2. In Hawaii( I've never been)
3. Getting a massage, facial, and pedicure
4. In Europe
Now I get to pick 4 other blog buddies to do this!1. Katie
2. Mele
3. Julie Hansen
4. Liz
(Post a pic of yourself at the top so we can see your beautiful faces!)
3 comments:
Amber, I love reading about you! You are so on the verge of being such a REBEL!! wink. I know that you just type as you think, cause I can totally imagine you saying all of these things! Love it!
I miss you!
It is always good to know how to change your husbands mood. My favorite was "Be the 1st to say your sorry!" I agree completely.. even though it can be hard!
Your hair looks so cute!
BUSTED!!!!
Fabulous, fabulous, fabulous! I just got back from dance with you & just like you said... here it is! Ta da! I loved it. Way to go. I especially loved the "offering of the goods." This is so very true. What a God-given blessing. Thanks for the chuckles.
Post a Comment