Thursday, July 5, 2007

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!!! We had a blast yesterday. I woke up at 5:45 to help with the ward breakfast of which my little family missed because they were all asleep still, but it was fun to help. We kind of sat around all morning then I went to old navy and got some great deals and it was off to Derek and Summers to swim and bar-b-que! We were like fish, swimming for 4 hours before we went to Russells parents for the fireworks. I'm such a dork and forgot to take pics while swimming but I did get some sweet pics that night.

Lucas nursed two snow cones for like half and hour

This was the first of 2 or 3 snowcones and she had popcorn and cotton candy

waiting for the show to start!

Notice my moms shirt, a british flag. Her comment was "well this was the day we gained our independence from the England!" she's so funny



This was one of the loudest, brightest, coolest firework show I've seen in a while. They launched them like 100 yards from where we were sitting

My Aunt Patti and her family were down so they came with the rest of the town for the festivities and this is my mom, Patti(her sister), my sister Charlon, and me

Maggie was afraid of the fireworks so she wouldn't leave Russells side and the hadn't even started yet!

My brother Aaron came to hang out with the fam because his wife and kids are in Japan!

5 comments:

The Tyler's said...

Yes that was a really good firework show! It was good seeing you last night.

Katie Peterson said...

Russell is starting to look like a mountatin man....is he going hunting some time soon???(hee hee) Love the pics of you & your mom-you guys are so styling!

Julie Jan said...

Love the firework pictures! Looks like you guys had a blast! We didn't do anything. Party poopers I know.

SouthernAZ WOLFINGTON said...

oh how I miss the 4th in Mesa. Glen and Helen should do a patriotic mini parade down their street next year before the fireworks. Actually, have them wait until 2010, so I can be there.

The Archibalds said...

Amber those are such good pictures! And how did you put music on yours?