Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Newport pics #2

For whatever reason I had to do 2 seperate posts, sorry. These pics are from the first days we were there.

This was our first day on the beach and thats Maggie and Stephanie, one of our babysitters

This is Stephanie and Rachel with maggie

I ask Maggie to smile pretty and this is her smile, cute huh.

I had to take a picture of this because last time we came when Maggie was a baby she did the same thing in the same suitcase so now I have pictures of both kids in the suitcase!

On the way there, my crown fell off because I was eating a gusher. Now I know why dentists say "no fruit snacks!" they are dangerous. That was annoying because it fell off like 4 other times while we were there!

We got Maggie her first bike and so Russell put it together and gave it to her on Sunday.

She was so suprised and not to sure if she was excited at first



She did okay after while, but still can't pedal and steer at the same time!

There is a cute little park at the end of our street, so I walked over with the kids and they loved it!




I love the boats and the water in the background so I had to take a picture!

7 comments:

Katie Peterson said...

I am dying laughing about your crown incident....only because I can totally relate & I know it stinks!! When we were on vacation I was eating a bisquit from KFC & mine came off & I crunched it in half!!! I love that pic of you-you HOT MAMA!!

SouthernAZ WOLFINGTON said...

it looks like you guys had a lot of fun. that's rad. it was awesome to see you guys for a few while we where down. keep in touch.

Missy said...

So, I think we went to Cali the same time. We had some crappy weather though down in Oceanside, was it sunny for you in Newport? The kids didn't care, but only my big toe got in, I hate being cold! You have cool sis in laws, looks like you guys had so much fun! Don't you wish you were still in CA though, I hate coming home from a vaca.

Ashley (Belnap) Whiting said...

Oh my gosh, that makes for a fun vacation when your teath wont stay in! That happened to me in Cali in March but it was my front veneer so everytime I said somthing that started with an "F" it FLEW out! Ugh!! K so Maggie is so cute on her new bike! We got Tristan one for christmas and he STILL cant figure it out, oh well:)

Malia said...

Amber you look so cute in all of the pictures! Your kids are hilarious and I want to eat at that cupcake place! I love all of the new posts, I was in heaven when I checked out your blog today.

Heather said...

SO so fun! I love summer vacations. It looks like you & your kids had a blast! I can't wait to hear more about it from ya. You look great in all your photos & Maggie cracks me up with all the faces she pulls. :) I'm glad you had a good time.

Pace & Gwen said...

That's Sydney's babysitter! Ha! I really am jealous that you got to take sitters with you. After Steph told me she was doing that I thought what a great idea! Wish we could bring her or someone to CA with us next month... But our in-laws say they are planning on helpng with the kids. Wish us luck! Looks like you guys had an awesome time!