The guy who took this was the "Calender" of Marie Calenders
The beloved Sprinkles store in Newport Beach
This is my sweet mother-in-law, Summer, Lindsay and me after shopping before we went and picked up our hubbys from the airport.
My kids loved the beach, Lucas wanted to be in the water the whole time and Maggie was deathly afraid of it.
We had a double birthday for Maggie and her cousin Kash on Thursday, they were in heaven
Do you like how hard she's concentrating on opening that thing....
I love the two totally different faces in this picture!
What a perfect shot!
We celebrated my wonderful inlaws 40th anniversary at Roys Hawaiin place, restaurant or whatever it's called. I thought it was yummy. Aren't they cute!
I was shocked to get a normal smile out of Russell
This was at the Groves. I was a little dissapointed that we drove an hour and a half to get there and didn't have time or money to shop before we had to drive back
The fountain was cool
Can you tell Maggie really enjoyed her dinner?
6 comments:
Okay you know I am way JEALOUS about you going to the cupcake store & H&M.....will you tell me exactly where they are so I can go there when we go to Newport in Aug...looks like you guys had a blast!! So what night this week works for you???
Is that how Maggie always eats? She didn't want any to go to waste did she!! Looks like you guys had so much fun!! you look so cute, I love your hair blonde again!!
Looks like you guys had lots of fun! I love trips to Cali. What a great idea too to bring babysitters along. I love the picture of you and Russell at dinner. You look gorgeous as always!
Amber you look hot in that shot at the beach, you got some killer legs. so why didn't you get to eat all the cupcakes you bought?
Totally cute picts and I love your hair. You look totally cute. Seems like you guys had a blast and I am sure you are hating being back here. Just waiting for a post of a messy house. It seems that I am lazy after a vacation!!!!
Looks like you guys had FUN!!!!!! I'm jealous, I want to be there right now! Cute pics girl!! We need to hang and catch up, you can tell me all about your trip, and I can get my shampoo;)
Post a Comment