Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Thanks Jules

So I got tagged again, this time by Julie Hansen but this one is a little different. Here are the rules and if I tag you, please post them at the top of your post. List 7 different facts about yourself; funny, random, silly, whatever. Then pick 7 new people to tag. I know this is repetive but it's fun to learn new things about your friends so please do it!

1. I'm almost obsessed with having a decent body, you know, toned and in shape but no matter how much I want it or how many times I try to scold myself or tell myself to be better, or hang goal pictures up, or signs, I can not stop eating sugar! My weakness is baked goods and I guess I just can't give it up, I love food way too much so I have to love myself just the way I am!

2. I'm very easily pleased and displeased with movies. I love all the teeny-bopper movies and I think I always will. I'm a sucker for any romantic comedy no matter how cheesy or poorly written it is. On the other hand, unless it's a summer blockbuster that's PG-13 or less and is just a good ol' movie, I will hate it to the ends of the earth. (Russell usually likes these types of movies)

3. I have like 5 or 6 best friends still that I keep in touch with on at least a weekly or everyother weekly basis. Tanna, Katie, Jenny, Alisa, and Julie. We've been friends since 7th grade if not before and I love them all and am proud and grateful for each one of them.

4. My moms closest sister is 11 years older than my sister, who is 11 years older than me, which I am 11 years older than her daughter(my niece),who is 11 years older than Maggie. Crazy huh?

5. I love blowdrying other peoples hair. I know that's kind of weird especially because most hair stylist have their assistants do all the dirty work because they hate it or they hurry through it, then flat iron the rest. not me, I love to straighten curly hair and make it beautiful. I think it's because I hate blow drying my own hair so I know how much it sucks and so I'm kind of doing a service.....but I get paid for it....

6. I'm not as patient as a mother as I thought I would be. I still want at least 4 kids but I hope I learn patience real quick. Poor Maggie gets the brunt of everything because she's the 1st and I'm still figuring things out I guess. I have to constantly tell myself "there's no use in crying over spilled milk"

7. Really good books are also like my cryptonite. If I start a really good book, then my whole house and life goes on hold. I don't do laundry or clean and I barely take care of my kids or husband. I do not have self control to only read when I have time. The Twilight book and New Moon, almost put my family over the edge, I didn't stop reading for 2 days straight. sorry guys!

I pick the color and the color is......Heather(because I loved your last tag so yours will be funny and interesting. 2. Jenny Kempton 3. Hailey Archibald 4. Missy Glover 5. Jill Tyler 6. Crystal Cummard 7. Malia Call

3 comments:

Julie Jan said...

I love how on the ball you are. I was coming to tell you I'd tagged you and you had already posted it!! You are the bomb!! And if I could eat candy and sweets and still look like you then I wouldn't care! You rock!

glamma said...

You make me laugh so hard, I totally see myself in you so much it is rather frightening and fabulous all at the same time! I love you Cissie!

Shannon said...

Hey Amber...loved #7. My house was a dump and my kids and husband were totally neglected while reading twilight and new moon...but it was so worth it. Your so cute love your blog =D Shannon (Alisa's sis)