Saturday, July 7, 2007

Transformers


Last night Russell and I went out with Cameron and Mele Larson and Boyd and Niki Worthen. We ate at yummy Texas Roadhouse and then we saw Transformers which was actually really good. I usually don't like movies like that but it was good, had a little bit of this and a little bit of that; comedy, action, romance, very entertaining! I only got one pic of us girls and then my camera battery died, oh well. Ya, for some reason I look very large and in charge next to these two tiny girls....oh well.

5 comments:

Katie Peterson said...

How come we didn't get an invite, lol????

Katie Peterson said...

PS- Don't you love that having a blog turns you in to a 'picture nazi' as Layne calls it....I find myself taking pics of things I wouldn't normally take pics of! But hey we are journaling right?

huneybezzz3 said...

Amber what are you talking about you look just as tiny and as cute as both those girls don't even think any different. (This is Shaundra)

Julie Jan said...

We saw that movie too this weekend and I liked it. I am very easy to please when it comes to movies. Glad you could get away for the night!

Cam and Mele said...

amber please. thats all i will say as far as that goes. anyway we had a blast with you and now that we've started hangin theres no stoppin us now, you're gona be wishin cam and I disappeared!!! ps thanks for the hur did. our pics will be up soon:D