Friday, July 13, 2007

To Russells Dismay

To Russell's dismay, I have to recognize him because A: I am so happy and almost shocked B: anytime you get flowers you should brag about it C: maybe I'm a little addicted to blogging
I have been having a heck of a time with Maggie moo lately(check previous posts) and he has been working 12-15 hour days again so he's not around much. He felt bad for me probably because I always text him complaining about my "crazy kids that I want to strangle" sometimes. So yesterday I came in the kitchen only to lay my eyes on these pretty babies.,and a card! I love cards! I instantly was in a great mood and I even got a little teary eyed! So thank you so much Russell, I love you tonz and you made my week!




This is the only picture of him I could find that was of him only. Actually, this picture explains how he feels about me posting this.(not looking at the camera because he knows i'll probably blog it) After I thanked him for the flowers and card, he said"don't tell anyone and don't blog this!" he obviously doesn't know me, I think I should tell everyone and of course it's blog worthy!

2 comments:

SouthernAZ WOLFINGTON said...

hey! Russell is back to his twenties? Did he buy a time machine or just shave his face a little?

Also,... Russell... buying flowers? "Don't tell anybody and don't blog this..." Why is that kid so afraid of lettin' people know he llllooooovvvveeeees his Amber-poo?

Julie Jan said...

I love getting flowers, especially from your hubby! How sweet is he and I love how you blog it anyway!!