Saturday, July 14, 2007

Happy Birthday to Maggie!

we had a little get together for maggie last night since we'll be in Cali for her 3rd birthday. She has her 2 little friends that she loves, Natalie and Brooke Gardner, and so they came over along with some of my family. She had a blast and it was so fun to have her understand a birthday this year. She is so into princesses which I love. Happy Birthday Maggie! We'll be celebrating in Cali with her cousin Kash whose birthday is only 4 days after Maggie's.




They love playing ring around the rosie and dancing





5 comments:

Brooke said...

Happy Birthday Maggie! I love little princess dress-up girls. Have fun at the Beach, we just got back....I want to go back!

Emily Lauren said...

Amber!! Hi! I just recently created a blog and am finding out that it is a world of its own & that it is quite addicting!
Anyway, I'm so glad I found you! I saw maggie and immediately knew it was your blog- she looks so much like you!
You are so cute and that picture of your family at the bottom of your blog is beautiful!
On a side note, I'm in desperate need of a new stylist. My cousin has always done my hair but recently was put on bed rest- pregnant with twins. If you are taking new clients I'll even sweep up my own hair :) haha
So fun to see you and your family!
macandem.blogspot.com

Julie Jan said...

Happy Birthday Maggie! I am feeling a little deprived not having posts from you. Hope you are having fun on your vacation. Can't wait to see all the pics!

Katie Peterson said...

Where are you girl....where have you been? We miss your frequent posts....can't wait to see the beach pics!

Kalene said...

Amber! Hi- Its Kalene. The last time I saw you was at neds and you were prego! Your family is so stinkin cute! Are you doing hair still? I love your new hair cut and the blonde! Good choice! My blog is kandarich.blogspot.com