One of Lucas' favorite things, everyday, is to open the dishwasher and unload all the dishes. He figured out how to open it when I lock it shut. I kid you not, everytime I or he goes in the kitchen, it's straight to the dishwasher and for some reason, he loves to get out the steak knives! Yikes I know. Hopefully this means he just wants to help me and he'll be a good cleaner. He is just so stinkin' cute!

Maggie has to be a good helper too and close the door for him.

Ya, that's him unlocking it....little stinker!
3 comments:
OH how I love that age! He is just one of the most adorable little boys. Keep having fun with him.
Hey! Your blog is adorable! Especially your family picture, it's really good. Who took it? Your (big) little guy is so cute! I'm glad Sydney can't open the dihwasher... yet. :)
hey amber! your blog is so cute! and i have a question... what is your email address? i have a question on something that i wanted to ask you!
Post a Comment