Friday, June 29, 2007

I give up...

I officially give up, my kids have tested me and tested me and I don't think I can handle it any more! First of all this morning, Lucas put a whole roll of toilet paper in the toilet and then he pulled a cup of milk off the table and all over him and the floor that I just swept and wiped down, then while I was doing someones hair they, "the mischief makers", got into some styrafoam that was on a tv that we were going to take back, but I guess thats out of the question since they destroyed it, then I came out to find that they had pulled every book and magazine off my bookshelf that they could get their hands on. "ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!???" Good thing they're so dang cute most of the time because I just might take em out with the trash!!! Just kidding.




10 comments:

Heather said...

OK Amber this is hilarious! I'm sorry I'm enjoying your frustration a bit too much. I've got to agree though, they are dang cute!

Mandy Abbott said...

You don't know me.... but I am sure your daughter and my daughter were seperated at birth! (By the way, i saw your blog from Heather Hinze's blog, i swear i'm not a stalker!) I laughed right out loud when I saw the pictures of your little girl and the crazy things she does! The yogurt lotion is a classic. My 2 year old is exactly the same way! I am glad I am not the only one who has a "Curious George!" You have a darling family!

youngsters said...

Hey Amber...Maybe you should get rid of the rug... lol lol... it seems to be cursed since all of the noddy pictures take place on the rug !!! Just a thought. She cracks me up !

glamma said...

Well you can always bring them to my house to get a reprieve, because they never do that stuff at MY house right? Unless Maggie decides to scratch out all my new blush or eyeshadow, and draw all over her arms and legs "cause I'n a kitten!" They crack me up. I have to giggle because as every Mom says, what goes around comes around! (tee hee) may I remind you of the handprints on the block wall? I treasure them! And so will you cissie, these are the days!
Love, Mom

the DeCampos Family said...

That is really too cute. Don't worry I think that all kids are trouble makers at some point in their life. They will be precious little angels when they are teenagers!!!!

The Tyler's said...

This is why I had to stop doing hair. Brody also put a whole of toilet paper down the toilet when I was doing hair. I didn't realize it until there was an inch of water all the way to my kitchen......Dang kids!!!

Julie Jan said...

Please tell me mine won't do things like this. Too funny! I hope the t.v. wasn't too expensive, that would really get me fired up! By the way, I love your music playing in the background. How did you do that? I was jamming out while I read your blog!

kemptons said...

My kids do that kind of stuff all the time and I don't even work from home. Lately my daughter Mikelle has been loving her makeup she got for her birthday and every morning she comes out her room looking like a clown. Not to mention the smeared lipstick I find all over her bed. What would life be like with out our kids. It teaches us patience. Right...

SUMMER said...

Hey Amber! Thanks for the comment on our blog! Bryan was so excited to hear that name from the past. We were just looking at your blog and Bryan knows the Tylers really well and the Archibalds. Also- a boy that I grew up with here in Orange County married Ashly Collins. Such a small world! Darling family you have! I love the family picture at the top of your blog!!!

The Haslam Family said...

I love looking at your blog to see what your kids have been up to. They are so entertaining to me. I love the pictures you must not beable to stay mad for long. Hang in their.