Maggie must think I need some real parenting skills lately or something. I don't know why but she keeps doing things this week that make me want to rip my hair out! Not really. But maybe I really need some patience lessons or selfcontrol, or whatever the word is to stay calm when your children are so silly. A couple of days ago she figured out that the pillows on my couch have zippers on them and she also discovered that if she unzips them, there's stuffing inside! Luckily I've been able to catch her before she tears into them but not today....the one bad thing about working from home is that she knows I can't always watch her and so this is what I found today when she was obviously bored......

I can't believe all that came out of my little pillow

She knew she was in trouble but also knew I wasn't too mad, I just made her help me put it back
together

my poor deflated pillow that was now a just a case. Can you imagine what this little disaster would have looked like if Lucas had been awake? yikes.......
3 comments:
Wow you are way more calm than me! I would be furious. But at least she is as cute as can be. That helps!
Oh my heck... that is hilarious! At least she didn't pour yogurt on top of it or something! Ü I love it!
You would think that Maggie and Cass were related! Honestly if I told you everything that Cass has done/destroyed you wouldn't even be phased by the things that Maggie does! Aren't you glad that you got pics though? For some reason that always makes me feel better. I think it gives me time to cool off!
Post a Comment