Saturday, June 2, 2007
Shout Out!!!!
I have to give a huge shout out to my husband Russell, he's been working like 80-90 hour weeks this past couple of weeks and the past three days he has been going on about 8 hours of sleep. So because I'm such a loving and thoughtful wife....(toot toot) I decided to book a hotel room in Scottsdale last night so he could just relax and sleep in without having the kids wake us up at 6:30 am! It was so fun and our room was pretty cool. We ate at Carrabas and then sat in the big spa jacuzzi and just chilled out in our room, it was great and we didn't get out of bed until 9:30!! I just want Russell to know how much I appreciate all his hard work and everything he does for our family! We love you!
This is a picture at dinner, can't you tell how excited Russell is?



Russell got the bright idea to see how high we could fill up the tub with bubbles......we eventually got them to the ceiling!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
That's such a sweet idea! Probably provided a little R&R for you too! How fun!
How romantic!! you are sweet to do that for him. What a good wife.
Which hotel is that? That place is sweet!! So awesome to get away like that!
What an awesome wife you are? It is nice to take time for yourselves once in a while. You both deserve it!
Ohh Amber, Russell is so LUCKY to have you!!! What I wouldn't give for a night away.....when the time comes, right?? You guys are hillarous about the bubbles!!!
Ohhh you are such a good wife! What a cool hotel room. I love that tub. A night away sounds fabulous right about now :-) You guys are such a cute couple.
Hey Amber! You are such a nice wife. Thumbs up to you. It was fun seeing you at the Euporea tryouts!
You are so sweet. Everytime I try to do something like that, something always comes up. Glad you guys had a blast! Russell is lucky to have you as his wife!
Post a Comment