Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Poor Maggie

Weirdest thing, today Maggie woke up totally normal and fine and took a nap at an unusually early time on the couch and when she woke up she had a really high fever and just wasn't feeling good. So I tried to just give her water and she didn't want to eat anything except for 4 otter pops. As I was sitting with her on the couch totally dozing off I had this thought that she might throw up but I disreguarded it because I asked her if her belly hurt and she said no. Well, about 5 seconds later she's totally throwing up on me....nice. It was all water and otterpops but still, gross. So I put her in the bath and she's feeling a little better and talking n' stuff and Russell made her a pb and j sandwhich and she ate it and was still just watching tv, well later I had to go drop off some papers to someones house and she wanted to come with me. So as I'm heading onto Gilbert Rd. she totally throws up a ton! I pulled over to see if she was done and it just kept coming out which is scary because she was sitting up buckled into her car seat and I was afraid she'd choke, so I rushed home, put her in the bath, washed out her carseat and now she's watching Little Mermaid and seems to be feeling a little better! Whew! Today was a long day.......



all of her popcicle wrappers, nice huh!?
I put a towel and bucket by her and it was so funny because she thought I was giving her the bucket because I knew she'd throw up and she said "no mommy I don't want to throw up" , like I was making her or something. good thing it ended up in my car and her car seat and not the bucket I had so carefully planned and prepared for....are you pickin' up my sarcasm?

3 comments:

Lynsey said...

Poor Maggie, nice bucket Amber!!! Do you buy the children's place ties for the lucas also? If so, Do you know anywhere else you can find them? I am trying to find a tie to go with a blue dress shirt, and childrens place doesn't always carry them???

The Tyler's said...

Poor baby! I hate when kids throw up. It is so sad. Are you working this Sat.? I will see you at Hair Do if you are!

Birchall Family said...

Thank you for the sweet comment you left for me about my son Mikey. I hope your little girl feels better, such sad pictures, I do love the bucket!