Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Just a typical Sunday....

So Maggie hasn't really felt like sharing or caring or loving or just plain being nice to Lucas lately and I was fortunate enough to catch it on film or catch a couple pictures in the moment. The only time she's nice to him is in the morning when she sees him for the first time or when he wakes up from a nap. .... otherwise it's "NO LUCAS! DON'T TOUCH IT!!" or she's running from him if he even crawls towards her.....I hope it's just a phase.



Sunday's are always fun either at my mom's or Russell's parents. We try to do everyother Sunday for dinner with the family and it can get a little crazy with all the kids running around! I don't know what I would do if we had to make our own Sunday dinner because it's such a tradition to go to my moms, so anyway, I snapped a few quick shots of the kids playing.....
This is Maggie's favorite cousin Cade, my sister Charlon's boy...
and soon to be Lucas' favorite cousin Cole, you know, when they get old enough to realize eachother...



No comments: