Monday, May 21, 2007

Bath Time For Babies!!!!






I love annual bathtime for my kids because they are so happy and playful and Maggie is usually nice to Lucas other than constantly pooring water on his head so he can't get a breath but I had to take some snapshots of these crazy kids! If your wondering who their awesome hair stylist is you can just call me....

4 comments:

Suzy Cummard said...

How fun. What a great hair stylist! FOR REALS, I love how you do my hair. Don't need it soon, but can I visit again sometime? I miss you.
We all keep saying when is GNO... WHEN? Do I need to be in charge or what?

Julie Jan said...

Amber, these are great pictures!! Lucas looks like he is having a blast. Your kids are always happy. I love it!!

Julie said...

You have the most darling kids! And I am not even related to you so you know it is the truth! I just love these "nakie" shots! Oooh, I could just eat them!

Hillary said...

I would LOVE to get my hair done by you! We move back soon, so maybe we can hook up! I just havn't seen you in so long, it would be a blast to catch up!