Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Baby baby





Last night some friends of mine (Alisa Caldwell, Katie Peterson, Eva Lytle, Tanna Brown, and Donnie Flaherty) went to Gecko Grill and had a fun dinner! We suprised Katie with some baby gifts because she is due any time with her 3rd boy and we wanted to suprise her. It was so much fun and I have to say I am grateful for all of my friends and so glad we've kept in touch, good friends are so important and I love them all!

12 comments:

See it Try it Love it said...

Sounds like a blast. I haven't seen Eva in years. Tell her I say Hi.

Katie Peterson said...

BUSTED!!!! JK! I love my volumptious pregnant body! ;-) I am just getting used to it because I am going to be prego for the rest of my life!!

Hillary said...

I loved seeing these pictures because I havn't seen half of these girls in forever! It's great to see what everyone is up to!

chris+amber said...

I'm with Crystal. I hadn't seen Eva in FOREVER. She looks great...just like everyone else. Katie, you look fantastic! I wish I looked as good as you do being 9 mos. prego! It looks like you guys all had a blast! Love those kinda get-togethers! Isn't that Gecko Grill you're in? Those tell-tale pink walls! ;o)

chris+amber said...

Duh...I just re-read your blog and it IS at Gecko Grill. Ha...

Crystal Caldwell said...

hey amber its crystal do you remember me? you should..:)its so good to find your blog. your kids are so cute. hows jenny? do you still talk to her?

The Wilkins' said...

Wow - so fun seeing girls I hadn't seen for awhile. Great that you girls keep in touch!

Julie Jan said...

Sorry I missed out on this one. I would have loved to have seen Eva. Looks like you guys had a blast!

SouthernAZ WOLFINGTON said...

Amber, the blog looks great! That Maggie girl is adorable. I'd love to get Angie to take our fam pics sometime. miss ya, love ya! liz

Suzy Cummard said...

HOw FuN!!
You all look so cute! I have not seen Eva in... ? I saw Derrik at Bubba's Open House (with Jeremy), but Eva had a MV game that night. If you see Eva, tell her I said hi, & I like her hair! It looks really cute short.

Lynsey said...

Yes, i live in good ol' queen creek, jen is actually my VT thats how we put 2 and 2 together. We should go to lunch or do something, I haven't seen you FOREVER. You will have to tell tanna hello for me, she use to come into my salon but I haven't seen her in a long time.

Ginger John said...

Oh the good 'ole days. Good for you guys for doing that. I can't even remember the last time I we had a high school gals get together. :)