Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Tell us what you think.....

This is Lucas' camera smile, he's such a cheese ball! How cute is that?!

Mama got a new do! Yes I finally chopped all my hair off and I love it! My hair was so dang thick and wavy I just couldn't bare to blow dry it one more time so my boss Suzanne whacked it yesterday and I don't feel frumpy anymore!

So Maggie, in a rush to go get new puzzels at the dollar store, decided to dress herself today which is kind of a new thing. Usually I have to bribe her to get dressed into something I pick out but when she's ready to go somewhere exciting she is all about getting dressed as quickly as possible!








9 comments:

sum said...

Amber- I love your hair!!!When I first saw the pic I thought you posted a old pic, I was shocked. What does Russ think? Well I think you look darling. Summer

Missy said...

Amber, yes I blog stalk on you too! I am LOVING your new do. Thinking about chopping mine too, but haven't gotten brave enough yet. It looks very cute on you! And your kids, which I can't believe you have 2 kids, are so cute. Little mini Amber and Russell!

Melis said...

Love the new do, Amber! Super, super cute!!! And your kids... just adorable! I love Lucas' smile; it instantly brought a smile to my face.

Julie said...

Cute cute hair! Paula told me you chopped it and that it was darling- she was right!

kemptons said...

LOVE the hair cut. It looks really cute on you. I can totally relate with the blow drying so 90% of the time my hair is in a pony tail. But this is the first time that my hair has been somewhat long so I can't bring myself to cut it.

the DeCampos Family said...

Hot mama!! Look at you. I might need to cut my hair short??? I'll call you if I decide?????

Katie said...

Super cute 'do Amber! A new haircut always helps you feel "renewed." I love Maggie's outfit!

Julie Jan said...

Amber, you look gorgeous! You look so skinny. Love it!!

Katie Peterson said...

You CHOPPED you hair & it is so CUTE!!! It reminds me of high school, I LOVE it! Call me & we will get together!