Monday, May 21, 2007

Monday Night Treats!






So after Maggie and Lucas were out of the bath and me and Maggie put together a princess sticker book from Grandma Buckmister for FHE, we or should I say "I" decided to go get a Monday night treat, (I'm trying to make it a tradition or excuse to get something sweet). Anyway we went to Mesa Frozen and all the flavors were gross and should I say depressing, chocolate, coconut, tart lemon, vanilla, heath bar and snickers, sorry if you like any of these flavors, I don't mean to offend but anyway so we went to Dairy Queen instead and got ice cream cones and let me just say it was a mess but the kids loved them and it was Lucas' first one so he really got into it!

3 comments:

Brooke said...

i love the picture of maggie looking at the dog. so funny! you have cute kids!

Julie Jan said...

What a great tradition to start! Those are the things I remember the most!! Love the pictures of the kids!

Julie said...

Shouldn't the ice cream have been before the bath? Ü HeeHee! Cute messy faces!