Friday, May 25, 2007

It's officially here!!






Summer is officially here...almost. Yesterday we went swimming for the first time this year and it was so fun! Lucas didn't really like it because I think it was too cold for him and Maggie had a blast with her cousin Kash whose swimming pool it was. Derek and Summer have an awesome pool and I'm sure we will be there a lot this summer!

8 comments:

Julie Jan said...

Wow! That is a nice pool. I love the waterfall. What a great way to stay cool this summer. We should get together and swim sometime!

vanessa said...

hi amber! i am not sure if you remember me, vanessa (villont) standage-my parents are in your ward- and i am jackie's sister.... i was blog hopping and found yours! small world! cute family!!! that is funny you are friends with julie gardner- they used to be our neighbors! tell her hi for me! boeshappymommy.blogspot.com

Emine_Pala_Art said...

Aw how awesome.. I would love to swim.. But the weather over here is not that HOT ;)

xoxo
emine

Lynsey said...

Amber we need to get together and go swimming with the kids!!! OH, by the way your hair looks so cute, I Love it!!!

Katie Peterson said...

Don't you love knowing somebody with a nice pool?? When do we get to go? JK My fat body is not going to be fitting in to a swim suit any time soon! :-)

Shannon said...

Hey Amber your kids are so cute....that swimming pool is great. This is Shannon...alisa's sister. I love your hair cut. Dang I want you to do my hair!! Your family is super cute...=D

SouthernAZ WOLFINGTON said...

russell is one sexy man! Ohhhh yeah.

SouthernAZ WOLFINGTON said...

there, I fixed it