Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Princess time





Maggie went to her first "friend" birthday party yesterday. It was so cute and she got to borrow a princess dress to wear and thought she was the stuff! It was so cute and my friend Julie Gardner whose daughters were having the party, is so nice and took a lot of effort to make it so cute and such a success! I guess as kids get older we as mothers get to do these fun parties!

3 comments:

Buckmama said...

Oh my gosh that little Maggie Moo is so adorable! And she really knows she is a little princess!

The Wilkins' said...

That picture of Maggie is the cutest ever! Her facial expression is pure heaven!

The Haslam Family said...

So I was looking at your blog with MaeLyn next to me and I cant describe how excited she got when she saw Maggie dressed like a princess. Its funny that it is in them so young they know they are little princesses. Your girl is so adorable.