Put whatever word in that phrase that you want, but just know I was thinking "stinker"...... So as I am sitting at the computer just browsing here and there, wishing I could buy everything I was looking at, Maggie wanted and asked for some yogurt, "sure" was my reply and I was too lazy to get it for her so she got it and then got what I thought was a spoon. About a half an hour later I look over at her sitting on the floor in the family room watching her show and thinking to myself "dang, she's sure taking a long time to finish that yogurt"....whatever I keep browsing then decide how much time I'm wasting so I get up and this is what I see.........

Notice the plasic knife in her hand.....

She used that knive to spread the yogurt all over her legs with emphasis on her feet!

Please notice how she somehow spread it all over and into my rug..that little.....monkey, I was so mad but I had to take a picture then I cleaned her up and sent her to her room. Later I found her in the kitchen sitting against the fridge cutting up one of my magnets! Who does she think she is? Curious George?!
9 comments:
Amber what a good mom you are, to use such good language!! Looks like Maggie has hit the terrible 2's. Don't you wonder how they decide to do something like that, Seriously, what made her think to get a plastic knife and rub yogurt down her legs?? Kids, gotta love them!!
Do you wax your legs with an "at-home" kit or something? I'm just wondering where the heck she got that idea. TOO FUNNY!
I love it Amber, I know you don't but that is seriously hilarious. I too wonder where she got the idea. Sounds like you are going to have your hands full!
Oh my gosh. I would kill. That is really the funniest thing in the world. The memories you will have with that one!!!!
This is too funny! I can't stop laughing. I agree with Amber, does she see you do that? Pretty smart of her if not. Maybe she was giving herself a pedicure? The things they do while we are busing blogging.
Oh my gosh Amber, that is a classic! I'm sure this is only the beginning of some "fun" things that Maggie will do!
ha ha. I caught russell doing that one time too. He said it made him look pretty.
Maybe Maggie was just curious to see how smooth it was going to make her feet. wink
Stupid computers!! I have been in this boat too much. Not only from Blogs, but working for hours on our website! I really have a hate/love relationship with my computer. {Once again, it is 12 on a Friday night!} Crap.
Yay for you for taking a picture! My sister taught me long ago to take a picture before I get too angry! Can I just say these pictures are my favorite!! Seriously! So not fun at the time but the best stories to tell later on!
Post a Comment