Sunday, June 24, 2007

While daddy's away..the children and mommy play

Russell went on a scout outing to the Colorado river this last weekend so needless to say, I went to the store, bought a lot of crap junk food, ate it, didn't really keep up on my house cleaning, and hung out at my friend Julie Gardners because her husband was on the same outing. I really do miss Russell when he's gone but it's fun to do stuff with friends too. These girls are Maggie's favorite friends, Natalie and Brooke. They had a blast together swimming and eating pizza and running around like little hooligans! Thanks Julie for letting us come play!






1 comment:

Heidi said...

Hey Amber, it's Heidi (Summers friend!) Looks like you guys are having fun with daddy gone! So fun to find you on here.. we need to go camping sometime! I haven't seen you in a while, your hair looks soo cute short!