Maggie is just getting to the point where she is starting to say funny little things that totally suprise me and I have no idea where she gets this stuff. This week she said...
"mom, are you in the bath?"
me: "yes maggie i'm taking a shower"
"okay,"
then like 15 minutes later as I just shut off the shower she comes back in and says
"mom, are you lost?"
me: no maggie I'm right here"
"oh your in the shower?"
You may not think thats as funny as I do but I was cracking up. Then yesterday she wakes up and tells me her teeth hurt and then all day she kept telling me
"mom, i'm so weak"
"mom I'm so dizzy"
"mom, I'm so weak and dizzy..."
how the heck does she know those words, A. and B. how does she know how to use them in the right context? She cracks me up.
No comments:
Post a Comment