We don't remember days, we only remember moments...
Tuesday, June 5, 2007
Congrats are in order...
One of my really good family friends, Malia Meadows, is getting married tomarrow! I'm so excited for her and Brad, her fiance. Tonight we went to her wedding dinner and it was a luau that was so much fun and the food was very very good. Lucas loved chowin down on the chicken drum sticks and it was just nice to have Maggie not be in a bad mood(she gets a little cranky when you wake her up, which is what I did before we went). Anyway I just wanted to say congrats and wish Malia and Brad the best!!! We love you guys.
Hey, So what do you guys normally do on Mon or Tues., I don't work on those two days, so we should plan something to do with the kids. Your hair looks so cute, I could never get away with short hair. Are you working at hair do?
4 comments:
Hey, So what do you guys normally do on Mon or Tues., I don't work on those two days, so we should plan something to do with the kids. Your hair looks so cute, I could never get away with short hair. Are you working at hair do?
I can't believe she got married. I saw her pictures on the Sloans blog. I loved her dress. Congrats to Malia!
I am so excited I found this, how the hec are you? Your kids are getting so big and I love your long hair! anyway just thought I would say hi!! Ally
Thanks for the posted pics Amber, and your blog is hilarious! I am just starting mine, so hopefully within the next week it will be up and running!
Malia
Post a Comment