Friday, June 15, 2007

I think it's safe to say....

Since my last post, Maggie has actually been doing very well with her potty training. She gets a sticker every time she goes potty and an otter pop. Pretty easily pleased. Thursday was the worst day of the week, she had 2 accidents, but for going the whole week without any I didn't mind. Hopefully next week will be even better. I had to take a picture of her and her potty chart, she's so proud.
I told her to do a thumbs up and I was laughing so hard when I took this picture because she looks cross eyed. What a goof ball....

Her prized possesion, a popcicle.

5 comments:

Julie Jan said...

What a great idea. Glad it is working out for you. Now that you are an expert, I will come to you with all my potty advice.

Missy said...

Yay Maggie, and Yay Amber...I will have to tell Tiffy about the cute chart!

Katie Peterson said...

Gooo Amber & Maggster!! I love that you give her a sticker & an otter pop! I am definitely an otter pop mom, too. Gotta love 'em!

chris+amber said...

I love the first picture of her! Cracks me up!! Congrats on the progress!! Otter Pops are the way to children's hearts, for sure. Go, Amber!

Suzy Cummard said...

HOORAY for both of you. I know what an awesome feeling it is!
Love ALL the pictures!