We don't remember days, we only remember moments...
Wednesday, September 26, 2007
It's always nice to see your children show love and kindess to eachother. The other day Maggie had some jello and Lucas went over and sat on the floor wanting a bite and she shared it with him. It was so cute so I had to take some pics. It's kind of funny, whenever Lucas wants a drink or whatever, he will go sit on the floor in the kitchen and wait. I don't know where he got that from!
A few minutes later Lucas escaped under the table and Maggie was so worried because she wanted to give him another bite!
Your kids are so cute together. Good moment to capture. When you show her the "nail polish post" someday, you can back this one up with it to balance it out! I love baby chubs in diapers.
That's so cute! You may catch Tristan sharing his food with Emma every once in a while but if you come within 100 feet of Emma's plate, you better be prepared for the wrath....
funny. I have that exact kitchen table...but it used to be a light wood color and I was brave enough to paint it black. Never again will I do that, it was way harder than I thought it would be. Did you paint yours too...or did it come black?
11 comments:
So sweet!!!!!!
Like a momma bird feeding a baby bird... I love it!
Nothing like a sister loving on her brother! So cute! I enjoyed your Sunday Survey too.
Your kids are so cute together. Good moment to capture. When you show her the "nail polish post" someday, you can back this one up with it to balance it out! I love baby chubs in diapers.
What a nice big sister!
Hi Amber!! Ahhh, so adorable!
So, cute! I can'y wait until my kids play together! I hope Emma will be that sweet!
Maggie is such a good big sister. It must be nice to get some help every once in a while.
That's so cute! You may catch Tristan sharing his food with Emma every once in a while but if you come within 100 feet of Emma's plate, you better be prepared for the wrath....
funny. I have that exact kitchen table...but it used to be a light wood color and I was brave enough to paint it black. Never again will I do that, it was way harder than I thought it would be. Did you paint yours too...or did it come black?
What sweet children you have. You have definitely done something right.
Post a Comment