My older brother Aaron is a K-9 officer now with DPS and his dog is named after my brother Brett. He graduated from his training with his dog and my mom raised money for the pooch to get his vest(bullet-proof). The state pays for officers to get their vests but not the dogs and they are a pretty penny, so it was awesome that she raised enough money for Brett to get his vest. These pics are from his graduation and receving his vest. I had to give a shout out to Aaron, we are so proud of him and thanks for protecting our state!(thanks for the pics I stole from your blog mom.)


Aaron on the right and the 3 other dogs that got their vests that day.

He is a good looking dog! I have really funny pics coming soon with Russell getting attacked by the dog.
9 comments:
You're welcome Cissie! Thanks for posting them; I have more that are better I will get them on there eventually.
Thats so awesome! Those dogs will always scare me...i guess thats the point? I love your family, especially your sweet mama.
I love your brothers!! I have the utmost respect for any one who serves our community, like DPS officers & police officers. Ecspecially for their wives, too!
Your
mom
is
soooo
awsome!!! ;-)
Wow, being an Officer is so brave...but being able to handle a K-9...even braver. I have been around the K-9 dogs before with my Brother. I too appreciate this post. And your Mom sounds like a great lady.
P.S. I agree with you 100% about VMA's...pathetic Brit. Poor little kids.
Post a Comment