My older brother Aaron and his beautiful wife Heidi welcomed their 4th child on Wednesday. He is the 14th grandchild for the Buckmister side and welcomed by lots of loving siblings, aunts, uncles and cousins....oh ya, and of course parents and grandparents. Little FYI, Heidi is like 5' 2" and this baby was 8lbs. 9oz and 21 and a half inches long!!! That's huge for this poor girl, but she did very well with the delivery. His name is Kai James Buckmister. Kai means ocean or water in Japanese which my sister-in-law is half japenese. He is so dang cute and handsome and he has the biggest hands and feet which he gets from my brother who is 6' 8"!



Proud aunt and uncle....it makes me a little baby hungry.....

Proud papa who I think Kai looks just like

I tried to catch a shot with his eyes open

Aaron and their used to be youngest, Emi

Big brother McKay who is so excited to have a brother

Big sister Aki....sorry about the red eyes


He is so sweet! We are so excited!
10 comments:
He is so sweet! We are so happy to have him in our lives! Way to go Heidi! You did great!
Oh how fun! I can't believe your parents have 14 grand kids! Heidi is so tiny, that's crazy that she had a baby 8 lbs, that should be physically impossible.
Congrats on your nephew! He is so cute. I love new born babies!
that's crazy that your parents already have 14 grandkids! Where does the time go...really?! I love the sidewalk chalk fiasco...aren't kids great? It's so fun to see other people like yourself going through the same sort of things...motherhood...it's great!
Hey Amber...It was fun to see you last week at hair do! Your kiddos are cuties!!!
AW! I love him! You'll have to tell Heidi and Aaron Congrats for me! LOVE the name, and I agree, he looks like a mini Aaron.
What a cute baby!
I love new little babies! Wow is this their fourth child?? I can't beleive Heidi had a baby that BIG, how did it fit inside her? Congratulations to them!!
PS- Did you take those first few pictures....they are SOO good! Props to you if you did, if you didn't just ignore!
PPS- When are we going to do our GNO to the Temple?
Post a Comment