We got the opportunity to get the heck out of town this weekend and it was so nice! We camped up at Forest Lakes with Russell's brother Derek and his family and about 6 other families from their ward. The kids had tons of fun riding quads and just getting dirty. We had one HUGE thunder and rain storm on Friday night and it made the whole trip worth leaving town for. One of the reasons I love Arizona is that you can drive an hour and a half north and be in 20 degrees cooler weather and beautiful scenery.

Maggie and her cousin Kash were jammin out to some Tim McGraw



Lucas LOVED riding on the quad with either Russell or me...

doesn't he look enthusiastic?

My nephew Krew had a blast riding through the huge mud puddles that the rain left

good ol' game of horseshoes kept us all entertained

nice form Russell....

a serious debate whether this counted as a point or not
That was some gooood chili Maggie is chowin down on
yet she is still very into her show
8 comments:
that picture of russell is scary! looks like you had lots of fun, we were stuck in town this weekend darn it.
Yippee, that was a fun weekend!! You are absouletly right, that thunder storm was AWESOME!! Mexico is next but I think we are going seperate weekends.. :( My family is going the weekend your bro-in-law is getting married so we are going that weekend.. bummer!! Maybe we'll have to go to the dunes with you guys sometime, the girls and I have never been down there. David usually just goes with the boys.. blah! haha
looks like fun!! maggie is your identical twin, so that means she is beautiful!!
I am so jealous. That looks like so much fun. We for sure need to do a dunes trip. I don't know if we'll be there opening weekend but if we are we'll need find each other or maybe camp close. What side do you usually camp on?
i love your photo shoot with maggie:D!!!!! i posted new blogs butt touch...can we be friends again?
I am so jealous. I don't have a Labor Day Fun Post. We were gonna leave town but didn't quite get motivated enough to do it. You guys always have fun. I love the pic of Maggie and the flowers, so sweet!
so cute Amber! You guys looked like you had tons of fun! Wish I was there during our 110 degree weekend!
Can I just say that one pic of Russell is freaky? He looks like he has fake teeth and eyes!!! Tyler thought you might of photoshopped his whole face! YIKES! Looks like a blast though! And from what I can tell Lucas kept his diaper on!
Post a Comment