Saturday, September 15, 2007

Unlike Kip from Napoleon Dynamite, I hate technology!! I was sitting down to download some pictures from last night and this morning and somehow, instead of copying them from my camera to my computer, the stupid thing deleted them!!!!! I am so bugged. My sister-in-law Beth is moving to NM and so we had a girls night out last night and I had pics to post and now they are gone. Dumb computer. It all happened so fast and I couldn't save them. Boo.

4 comments:

Stoddard Studios said...

That stinks! I'm always so afraid that will happen to me! I'm also afraid my computer will crash and I'll loose all the pictures of my kid. That's the one thing about digital pictures. I take a ton but don't develop any.

Lyndsie Field said...

Very sad...that happened to me a couple weeks ago of our rafting trip! Yeah, it stinks. I love your bathrooms by the way...good work!

the cummard family said...

Ya, my computer is driving me nuts right now. I would call myself somewhat computer literate...I usually can sit and play with things enough to figure them out on my own. Well this time I'm completely stumped. For some reason when I went to upload my pictures today, they went to a different spot....who knows where. I can see them, but can't find the file....blah blah. Anyway, so anyone know of a good computer guy.

kemra said...

Sorry about your pictures - that has happened to me too, and it totally stinks! Your bathroom looks great, it must be nice to have a handy husband!