Thursday, September 13, 2007

Finally done

If any of you know where I live, you know what my bathrooms used to look like. Our house is 26 or so, years old and the old vanities and flooring were hideous to say the least. About 4 or 5 months ago we decided to redo the flooring and all. Because today I finally got Russell to hang my mirror in the hall bath, I considered the project "done". I don't have before pics, I don't know what I was thinking by not taking a pic. So here's the final product. Sorry about the flash in the mirror.

Vanity and mirror compliments of Home Depot.

Shower curtain compliments of Nicole Miller at Bed Bath and Beyond

Flooring compliments of....some tile store by Golfland

This is my hall bath, mirror compliments of Target and vanity by Home Depot.

Shower curtain by Waverly at Target

Flooring same as the other, this one has shreds of toilet paper on it, compliments of Lucas.

14 comments:

Cam and Mele said...

So cute!!!! I love them both! I can't wait to have a home someday:D And I just wanted to thank you for that post! That'd be awesome if you did talk to him. I have a portfolio, and we're working with a few dentists right now, so it's not like its a weird thing for him to do. your the best! see you saturday:D

the cummard family said...

Those are so nice. Don't you love finished projects. We still have quite a few UN-finished projects at our house...can't wait to get them all finished!

Missy said...

Sorry, I have commented way too much on your blog recently...

I LOVE THAT SHOWER CURTAIN!

I am gonna copy...that ok with you?
So cute.

You are making feel bad, we have so many projects unfinished.

Melody B. said...

Hey, I just found your blog...I was looking for the "40 yr. old" picture...you know wh/ one!;) Cute bathroon, it feel so great to get projects totally DONE!! I read down a ways and saw the cabinets...Shelly is right...it's love and logic time for Maggie! It's a book called "Love and Logic Magic for Early Childhood." It's by Jim Fay and Charles Fay! It totally works, I'm reading it right now and whenI stick to it...
it really is like magic...it works! We'll have to talk more about it at dance next week! Get excited because your life will change and Maggie will be so much happier too!

Anonymous said...

Those bathrooms look so so cute, and I love those sinks! Very cute!

Malia

Jen Beals said...

Your bathrooms look amazing. I remember the before and the after is much better. Now what's your next home improvement project?

Stoddard Studios said...

Hey Amber. I came across your blog. I love it. Your bathrooms look SO good. I wish I could update my bathrooms {but I don't own them...we're still renting}. Your family is so beautiful! Good job. Well, come check out my blog. pete-n-kaylea.blogspot.com.

kaylea {Hunt} Patenge

Katie Peterson said...

GO Amber & big man Russell! I love the renovations....I ecspecially LOVE the Nicole Miller shower curtain! Good job guys!

Ashley (Belnap) Whiting said...

Ooh they look really good! I know how you feel about fixing up the "old" home, we are in the process now.

natalie and jeremy belnap said...

That is soooo cute! I love it. Go Amber, and Russell... "YOUR LOVE MUSCLE!!!!" :) :) :)

SUMMER said...

Looks great! We have you beat... our house being built in 1979 is almost 29 years old! I LOVE the older homes so much though... they have some character. We too have had to remodel a bunch and the difference is amazing! Loved your cute shower curtain!

Patty said...

Amber! I love it!! Especially your bathroom! Love the brown! You tell Russell he did an absoultely fantabulous job!!

Jenna said...

love it!!! it looks so good!

Julie Jan said...

Wow!! It look so nice. It looks like the professionals on TLC did it. Great work Russell!