Lucas is almost 19 months and still hasn't really figured out how to use a spoon or fork. He tries a few times and gives into just using his hands. Obviously he's getting plenty of nutrition. I remember going through this phase with Maggie and it's always such a huge mess after they try to feed themselves. Oh well, it's work in progress.

Today it was yogurt

Yikes

He got most of it and you don't see the spoon because he threw it down

Looks good when he's all cleaned up!
5 comments:
Ohhhh....I remeber the 'feeding in the high chair' messes! I am not ready for that! I think when I had Carter in his high chair the floor was constantly a disaster. He sure cleans up cute!
Whaaaaaaaaaaaa! I want to be with my babies!!! I am so glad you have this blog so when I need a Lucas/Maggie fix I can just look at all the pictures and feel better!
He is so dang cute!
I love that last picture of Lucas. What a stud! I haven't even thought about starting my boys on silverware. Let me know if you come up with any cool tricks to do it.
I love that last picture of Lucas. What a stud! I haven't even thought about starting my boys on silverware. Let me know if you come up with any cool tricks to do it.
He is the cutest boy! I can't believe he is that old, you just had him!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment