
Who doesn't love sidewalk chalk?




Good thing I had her change out of her school clothes

Before we went outside...stickers!

Halloween time is my favorite so we got some fun stickers


These two are so silly( that's a nice way to say CRAZY! They are always into mischief)

But the are so cute! People always ask me and Charlon if they're twins
6 comments:
FUN! It's sometimes easier though when you have 2 of the same age....don't you think. Well I guess 2 years and older. Then they entertain themselves vs. wanting you to entertain them. No sugar is only hard for the first week.....if you can make it past that, then you're good to go. There's lots of things that have natural sugar, and that's usually what I have. Fruits of course, honey.....there's some good Murray cookies that are sugar free-not always low in fat, but it helps when you're about to bust. Call me if you want more ideas.....I have some really good finds at Costco.
Your kids look so much like you! =) Matt drew i Riley's good friend. We see him a lot! =) He told he knew you!
Amber! I am so sorry! I can barely keep up with them when I babysit both of them! If only I could play hookie from school and help watch the kids.....
You are such a nice sister!! How fun Charlon gets to go to Hawaii! When are we going to get together again? Shall we do a bbq at my house before it gets too cold?
Yes, they could pass for twins. They're so cute! I LOVE LOVE LOVE what you've done with your bathroom! GOOD JOB!!!!
Cute cute cousins! Love the chalk!
Post a Comment