Thursday, September 13, 2007

Oh Preschool oh, preschool

We really love preschool around here. Of course Maggie does but so do I because I can get stuff done with only one child, which is so much easier. I just had to take some pictures of the art work and projects Maggie has brought home so far. I love seeing what she learns each week. Her teacher, "Miss Leslie" is so awesome and a great teacher. Maggie gets so excited for each school day. For those of you who have children in school already, you know what I'm so excited about but she's the first so its even more exciting!
This week their learning about the letter D and dinasours. Her teacher had them crack open these dinasour eggs that had a little dinasour in it, then the made a little fossil. How cute is that.
She loves painting as I'm told by her teacher. Notice the letter D with the fruit loops, on the way home from school she asked me "Mom, can I bite the cereal?" I didn't know what she was talking about until I saw it. Looks like she already did.
The letter A paper was the first thing she brought home, so I put it on the fridge and 20 minutes later her and her cousin had ripped it into pieces trying to get the beans off. I had to tape it together and I almost cried.
Her "All about me" book is something I will treasure forever! It was so funny.

If you can read this page, it is hilarious. Her teacher asked the question and her answers are what is written down.

7 comments:

glamma said...

AWWWWWWW!!!! So so precious.... now you know why I have boxes and boxes of stuff you kids did up in the attic because I can't bear to part with a thing!

Brooke said...

i love that about me page, too cute! kids say the cutest things! that book is definately a keeper!

the cummard family said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one that saves EVERY last paper that their child brings home. I have 2 bins full of Parker's 2 years of preschool, and have started one for K-garten. I hope to get all the papers laminated, and make a little "memory book" type thing made for him.

the cummard family said...

ya that last part doesn't make sense....but you get my drift.

huneybezzz3 said...

I have a book like that from one of my kids and they totally say the cutest things in them. Just wait until she is a teenager and you can bring those things out agin.

Emily Lauren said...

Ha ha, that page is hilarious. Reminds me of 'out of the mouth of babes'- the funniest, cutest answers.

Mikelle said...

How stinkin cute! Maggie seems to have such a cute personality, probubly just like her mom:) She DOES have a good preschool teacher, on the ball with way cute keepsakes.