What is it with boys wanting to be naked all the time? If Lucas is just chillin in a diaper, he'll rip it off within 10 minutes. I don't know what it is! Maggie NEVER tried to take off her diaper. I hear horror stories of parents who have to put their kids diapers on backwards or duct tape them on and I never had to deal with that. I guess I just have to keep clothes on this kid. He is so much happier with out a diaper on. He's so silly.

The diaper....

The baby.....

"what?" is what he's thinking
8 comments:
Okay, totally laughing right now! This is one thing that I will NEVER understand... boys & wanting to be naked. Rob thinks it's hysterical when he & Reed are naked before taking a shower - they even have a dance. WEIRD!!! And this might just be too much information... ssshhh, don't tell I told! ;)
LOL-maybe it's time to potty train?
He is such a little chunk...I love it! My boys were the same way, they always had to have shorts one!
Makenzie is the same way! And I remember Kylee went through this stage.. Makenzie won't even keep clothes on. She lasts like 10 minutes and then all her clothes are off and the diaper is next.. If my girls do this, I don't want to know what my boy will do!! (If I ever have one, haha!)
haha thats awesome! Call me back:D
Hey .. hey .. hey! I am amazed by the number of MHS peeps that have a blog! My sister made me do it and I still haven't figured it all out yet, but I'm glad you found me!!! I hadn't heard about the alumni dance, so I'm probably not ... your kids are so sweet! Itsn't it the best being a mom? I love it!
He is so cute!! can you blame him though, it probably is more comfortable when you are that little!!
Amber, his face is hilarious in that last pic...he is like..."what?" So funny, he is a cute little chunk!
Post a Comment