Monday, September 10, 2007

VMA Nightmare

I don't know if any of you watch the MTV Video Music Awards but I have to give it a "Oh no you didn't". It was terrible! First of all Britney Spears opened the show and it was the worst performance she's done. Think of all her past performances and they pretty much rocked, but last night was a major doosie. She looked like she had no idea what she was doing, her hair looked terrible and she was hardly even dancing....or lip syncing for that matter. It was so sad. Even the audience was like "is this really happening?" ONe of her fake press on nails even came off! The whole show was pretty lame except for Chris Browns performance. When you put a bunch of celebs in Las Vegas and tell them it's a live show, I think to them it means "lets act as dumb as we can". Thats my input and I'm stickin to it.

9 comments:

shell said...

i can't believe i missed it. but i love the music choice on your blog

The Tyler's said...

Yes, I totally agree! It was a total bust. I was so excited to see Brittney and she competely BOMBED!! Although, Chris Brown was amazing....and I think I'm in love!

MichelleY said...

Britney was SO bad! I was so excited to see her, and then I was like "Are you kidding me" She didn't even dance! She looked like she was frozen and the close ups on her weive were disgusting! Oh and I have been in love with Chris Brown since the first 5 mins of Stomp the Yard!

glamma said...

Okay I just tried to call you.... YES!!! That was the most henious performance I have ever seen, even Fiddycent was all ... "wha tha heck??" That girl needs to go back to Louisanna and just be a momma. I was all who is Chris Brown??? Okay, now I know. Amazing.

shell said...

ok... i watched it. there are no words. besides she needs to make an appointment. even you can make bad hair (mine) look awesome.

SUMMER said...

This was so bad. Poor Britney! Yes- Amber that red cell is not very good. I have just come to the realization that none are that good! If you ever find a good one... let me know! I swear the old school HUGE Nokia phones were the BEST! They were like bricks!

Katie Peterson said...

Poor Brittney....can you believe she is our age??

Riley and Brooke Nelson said...

I missed the show but I saw Brittney all over the news. I really bad for her! She has no idea what she is doing to herself! But I have to say she looked good for just having 2 kids even though I don't think a mother of 2 should be wearing what she was wearing.

Jenny Grover said...

So I take it you got to watch the VMA's. Where was Russell? I know if he was home he would have put his foot down. I know you planned to tape it. So my question is did you watch it live or recorded. I didn't get to watch live cause football was on and I was at Tiff's house for dinner and my dad and Spencer were all about Football! But I caught it later. Britney Spears sucks!!!