Monday, October 1, 2007

Just for fun...

I know I havn't posted in a while, I've been kind of lazy. I was playing with my camera and figured out a new setting that I love and so I just sat in the living room and snapped some shots of Maggie and Lucas playing together. I love when they get along so good and have fun. This post isn't anything great but I thought I'd share what's been going on in our house....not a whole lot.


I love when he goes and just sits down to look at a book.

Too bad he loves Maggie's PINK chair with a PRINCESS on it...I should probably get him a boy one.



I just happened to catch him running with this look on his face.....hilarious




Crazy kids.....you gotta love em'!

3 comments:

glamma said...

Yah! Those are so cute I love them! All that excitement and Russell is just taking it all in stride!

the cummard family said...

Russell in the background is what made this post! He's trying to act like he's ignoring what's going on....but we all know he was loving that he was part of the photo shoot.

The Archibalds said...

oh! that is so adorable!!! your kids are going to be so photogenic!