

Since when does a 17 year old girl A: buy a happy meal at McDonald's and B: play with the toys that come in the meal or at all for that matter? I was disapointed today when I opened Maggies happy meal toy that was some kind of barbi or "bratz" doll thing to find that she was dressed like a hoochie. What the heck happened to my little ponie or regular old barbies and what not? Do the toy makers think that little teenage hoochie mama's are the ones playing with these toys? I think not, it's little 3-9 year old girls and that was such a dumb toy. Sorry I'm venting but give me a break. I 'm just glad Maggie is still young enough that she doesn't know what dressing immodestly is yet and she was just stoked that this toy was on roller skates!
11 comments:
Gosh! You should totally make a complaint. That is the only way corporations make changes, is if enough people stand up and make a fuss. Do it! I'm with you all the way on this one, and I am sure all your friends will be too!
No kidding, I would let McD's know that, how awful.
Oh Amber...you know you walk around the house like that, showing off your skinny bod! lol :-)
You should totally complain too! We all should....you should find an e-mail or something so we could all e-mail them!
Okay...You know our world is going to pot when they are handing out hoochie mama kid meal toys. Next year it will be a junkie with like a crack pipe hanging out of his mouth! Mickey D...clean it up!
Sorry one more thing...when I opened your page and saw this post "London Bridge" by Fergie was playing...most appropiate!:P
Holy crap! Nice bootie skirt too. i'm feeling spicy today, maybe I'll make a complaint too.
OMG!!! I can not believe that they actually have those kinds of toys. WOW can you say no more Mc Donald's for me.
Ridiculous!! And then people wonder why teenagers dress that way. All of their dolls when they were little were dressed skank. Ew. . . I agree with everyone else. A complaint is definitely warranted!
By the way I sent an irate email to McDonalds to tell them of my shock not awe of the "Hoochie Barbie on Roller Blades" and sent a forward out to the world so ya'll could protest too. I sent it to Kanoe, so Kanoe, send it out girl! Here is the link to write McDonaldshttp://www.mcdonalds.com/app_controller.custsat.custsat_form_marketing.html
TOTALLY! Keston got this toy and wanted to give it to Berlyn and I as also shocked that she was dressed this way .. WOW!
That is the dumbest toy I have ever seen! Forget you Happy Meals. I am so sick of the trash these days.
Post a Comment