Thursday, October 4, 2007

Rockin' R Ranch!

Maggie had her 1st official field trip to Rockin R Ranch today. She was so sad that she didn't have a cowgirl hat and boots but she wore a western"ish" shirt and had her hair in braids. They did some really cute little activities and she had a lot of fun!


This is her little class, sorry about the blurry spot, I had something on the lens.

Coming out of the indian tp


She tried to lasso her rope but coudn't quite get it. She was so sad about it too so I told her to just watch the other kids.


Pumpin some water

I don't know what she was doing with her pose, but those girls are her friends Natalie and Brooke

They were a little hesitant going into the "cave" as they called it.


Just call her "little squaw"

21 comments:

glamma said...

Yippie kai o kay yay!!!!!
Sooo cute! What a Magster!

Missy said...

Dying over the baby powder! YOur kids are a riot!

And seriously want to boycott over the Happy Meal Toy...sick.

Cute Cowgirl, even w/out a hat!Field Trips are so fun. I have been to R&R a few times. The kids love it.

shell said...

I love the baby powder!! wait till they add it to their tub! Maggie is so stinking cute.

Heidi said...

Looks like so much fun! Did you guys not go to Mexico this time?!

Katie Peterson said...

What a good mom you are to go & take pictures! She is darling!I am shocked she doesn't have a cowboy hat & boots being that her dad is a cowboy...right?? Lol

Melody B. said...

Kenyon's husband's family owns the Rockin' R! We were just there Friday to celebrate her daughter's b-day! How funny!

Brooke said...

maggie looks way cute. how fun for a field trip. lucky preschooler!

the cummard family said...

LOVE Rockin R. Parker loved it when his preschool went. Maggie is a doll. Quincy's hair would NEVER fit in baraids and yes I'm bitter about that.

Riley and Brooke Nelson said...

Thanks for the advise. I wish I could stop working but my clients are high mant. You know what I mean! =) We really need to get all the beauty school girls togther and do lunch sometime!

The Parkers said...

She is getting so big I can't believe she is doing field trips!! Your kids are adorable...I love the stories you have!

natalie and jeremy belnap said...

Amber she is getting so big... I miss you tons.....

Shannon said...

Maggie is so stinkin cute...she looks like you! What a fun place to have a field trip. So fun!!

Ashley (Belnap) Whiting said...

HOw fun! I hope Tristan's school does a field trip, that would be so much fun. Natalie and Maggie look cute!

Julie Jan said...

I didn't know they did stuff like that there. I will have to remember to go there with the boys. Looks like a lot of fun!

Heather said...

That takes me back. :) Looks like Maggie had a great time. What a good idea. Her braids were a great touch. See you Wednesday!

Lynsey said...

What a fun field trip, lucky girl!! Maggie is so cute, I can't believe how much she looks like you:) So when are we ever going to get together, now since its cooling down we should plan somthing.

the DeCampos Family said...

Looks like a lot of fun. She looks so cute with her pigtails. I will have to check that stuff out for Kenendy.

kemptons said...

I love reading your posts. Your kids do the funniest things. The whole baby powder incident was a crack up. You must have a lot of patience. It looks like Maggie enjoyed her field trip. Those are so fun for kids.

SUMMER said...

Maggie is so cute! What a fun field trip to that darling ranch! Haven had a field trip monday to a pumpkin farm and I had to miss it because Berkley has been really sick all week. I was sad... I love to see them explore things in these environments with their pre-school friends!

chris+amber said...

Maggie beat me to it. I've never been to Rockin' R! How pathetic is that?! Looks like she had a blast. She makes a cute cowgirl!

Kenyon said...

My mother in law is in one of these pictures! How funny. Your family is precious:)