Sunday, October 14, 2007

What can you do?

Sorry everyone. I officially do not have a computer at all until I order a new one and that will take about a week to get in the mail so I will post something soon. Hope everyone is doing good this fall season and thanks for all the nice comments about my little Maggster. She is a silly girl. See you soon!
amber

15 comments:

the cummard family said...

What happened to using Russell's lap top? Dang it! I was hoping to see some good pics of the Brian Reegan (sp?)/Applebee's date night last night. Hurry back!

shell said...

we miss you

SouthernAZ WOLFINGTON said...

amber, don't act like we are all just twidling our thumbs waiting for your 'famous' blog to be updated.

dang! you are so full of it!

ha ha. (payback for your 'dull' comment)(joke between amber and I... I'm not really being mean)

Suzy Cummard said...

I coach a little girl at gymnsatics that totally reminds me of Maggie. She is so cute & I her little personality kills me!! SO FUN!

Katie Peterson said...

What happened to your computer....the blogging world will not be the same with our your FUN posts....we will all be waiting! We expect a good one! ;-)

Melody B. said...

I forgot that you were going to Brian Reegan! Take luck of the care you may have someday!

Julie Jan said...

I know you said your computer was down for the week, but I keep checking every day just in case!! ;)

the cummard family said...

It's been a week! I still do check your blog daily....I know one day you'll be back!

Rischel said...

Amber,
thanks for taking so many great pictures of Erin and Clint. You totally saved me. I am doing my best to learn about my camera.
It was fun meeting you and getting to know ya. Take care of Erin for me.
Rischel

Brittney Smith said...

How come I have never come across your blog before? I'm not much of a blog stalker, but I was on Heather's blog and saw you on it. Anyway, I hear you are doing the alumni dance. Fun! I wish I wasn't so busy right now. Anyways, it will be nice to stay in touch.

out numbered said...

Hey Amber, I love all your pics and seeing how life is going for you and your amazing family! My blog is http://turnerfamily4fun.blogspot.com You can see all the fun stuff we are doing here in Virginia. love ya, Deanna

Katie Peterson said...

I am waiting for the pics from Friday night....and I still have your maternity clothes, I need to bring them by!

SUMMER said...

Haven't you gotten one yet? I have been waiting for an update. Especially Halloween!

kemptons said...

Okay I still look at your blog almost everyday just to check. Just so you know, I am still waiting to be entertained by your adorable kids...

Julie said...

So we are all anxiously waiting... I don't see you in "real" life anymore so I am waiting for your blog world to catch up! Ü