Still don't have a computer and don't know when I'll get one especially because we are enclosing our carport into a garage and that kind of money doesn't grow on trees. But I do have some news that some of you all ready know. We are going to have the third little Kennedy born into our family in May! I'm 11 weeks pregnant and everything is going great so far!
24 comments:
Congratulations Amber! That's So exciting!! I'm sure he/she will be just as cute as the other two. Glad to hear everything is going good.
What exciting news!!! Congratulations! I hope everything continues to go well for you and good luck with the garage and again Congratulations that is so exciting!
Yeah, congratulations, babies are so much fun!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is so exciting. Hope your feeling well...
Congratulations Amber! I am so happy for you guys! You are such a great mom. What do you hope for..a boy or a girl??
Congrats! Can't wait for another little Kennedy, you guys have such cute kids!
Congrats - that is so exciting!
YAY! Congrats! I am so excited for you. Hope you are feeling well, and can't wait for you to join us back on Blogger. We miss you!
CONGRATS GIRL !! I think that's such a perfect time of year to have a baby.. right before it gets hot !!! That's awesome. :)
Yeah....another cute, little Kennedy baby!! So are we hoping for a girl or a boy??? I am so MAD because I forgot to give you your maternity clothes at BJ's...I am coming in to town tomorrow, I will put them in my car & call you!
Congrats, Congrats. It is a good thing you make such CUTE kids.
Congrats Amber!!! Wishing you all the best with the pregnancy! Woo-hoo!
congrats on numero tres!! that's so exciting! sounds like you could really use the extra space! time to get cackin on enclosing the carport!
OH my gosh Amber! Congrats! That's so exciting! How are you feeling? I have been out of town too much I don't know what's going on around here, sad...
CONGRATULATIONS!!! YOUR KIDS ARE SO CUTE ANYWAYS. MAYAS WELL HAVE LIKE 42.
You guys are sure busting them out!!!! Congrats!!!
So exciting Amber! Congrats! Another cutie on the way!
HOW FUN! CONGRATULATIONS!!! Yeah...I'm with some people...what are you hoping for...a boy or a girl?
Congrats Amber I am so excited for you!!!
Come back, Amber, Come back! ;-)
Yay for you! That's exciting...but I'm still waiting for more from you....
Seriously Amber. You're going to have that kid before you get around to finding a way to post something. :) HOW ARE YOU?
This is so late! I guess I never read the bottom back when I read it last month! Congrats Amber! And I think you should ask for a new computer for Christmas!!!
Sad...where are you? I thought a computer was on the way in the mail...NO? We miss you!
Post a Comment