Sorry I have no pictures to post but I do have good tidings of great joy which is that we finally got a computer but I have to re-download the software for my camera to put pictures on the blog! Yahoo! Thanks for all the nice comments, it's nice to know y'all miss me! Things are going great around the Kennedy house, just busy getting ready for Christmas and I will find out what we are having on January 4th so I'll be sure to post that! I hope everyone is having a great holiday season!
11 comments:
Yeah!! Smber is back up and running. WOOOHOOOO!
I meant to write Amber not Smber. SOrry
Wohoooooo!! We love Smber! JK Shelly....we love ya!! I can't wait to find out what you are having!!
I have been WAITING for this fabulous news! We've all missed your stories, and can't wait to see some pics! I wonder what Maggie and Lucas will be graced with...a new sis or a little bro!?! Can't wait to find out!
Where are you??? lol
Happy New Year girl!
Happy Holidays!! I miss your posts!
Amber I am missing you, and all your entertaining post, mel said she ran into you and said you were finding out what you were having soon so..... BOY or GIRL?? Hope you had a great christmas/new year!!
Your BUSTED!! I have checked your blog tons of times...I am dying to hear what you are having....guess I'll have to call!
Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.
Seriously, what are you having? I'm dying to know what baby #3 is!
Post a Comment