Monday, January 7, 2008
It's a.......
Well everyone, I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and New Years. We sure did. It's my favorite time of year to spend it all with family. So if I had any smigit of idea on how to hook up a computer with a wireless router and card and all that jazz, then my blog would be up and running but, since I don't, I have to wait for my bro-in-law and husband to do it so sorry....anyway, Maggie and Lucas are proud to announce that they will have a baby sister!!!!! We are so excited to have another girl. I just might have to have 4 kids in hopes that Lucas can have a brother but we'll take it one at a time. Hope everything is well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
another girl! That's great. Babies are fun.
That is way exciting!!! Congrats again!
congratulations! i love little girls! so much fun!
congrats! so glad everything is going good and how exciting to have another girl. now you get to pull out all of your fun girly stuff from maggie!!
Congrats Amber that is so exciting for you guys!
YAY! What names are you thinking?
Congratulations... Little girls are the funnest! Still anxiously waiting for pictures...
Yeah, congratulations!
congrats I so excited for you!!!
Congrats!! That is such great news! Do you have any names yet??
Congrats, how fun!
How exciting!Congrats! When are you due exactly? It sounds like we're due around the same time. We find out what we're having this Friday! I hope you get your computer fixed soon. I miss seeing pics of your cute lil' fam.
Yay! Girl babies are so much fun! And yes, I miss your pics too!
Congrats! Little girls are so much fun to shop for. I am so excited for you and can't wait to see her. What's your due date again?
Post a Comment