Monday, January 14, 2008

GET READY!!!

Here's whats been happening since I've been gone........(from blogging)

This seasons first dune trip for our family. I didn't take a lot of pics but we had a blast and the weather was perfect. Not too fun riding a quad when your pregnant so I won't be doing that again.


We went with our good friends the Gardners

Russell builds a mean fire


CHRISTMAS DAY!!! We had a wonderful Christmas this year and I think Santa treated our family well. I hope everyones houses are this messy after opening presents.....

Maggie loved her new princess dress

The only pic I could get of her in her new pjs


Sorry these pics are a little out of order, but here's our tree after Santa came (don't be hating on my skinny tree)





The traditional "before church" pic in the Christmas clothes

Christmas Eve with the Kennedys is always a blast, it just so happened that all these grandkids and Papa were wearing red shirts.



Christmas Eve with the Buckmister side was fun too, we had a big Hawaiin feast and Santa came to visit...you can see how intently Maggie and Cade are listening to him





Maggie had a really fun school party. They sang jingle bells for all the parents and then Santa came and they built a gingerbread house. It was a Polar Express party so they got to wear their pjs.





Guess who Maggie got to see 4 times this year? Ya....Santa.....again.

We managed to get a quick family pic for our Christmas card right before our ward party which actually turned out good.....doesn't Russell look so enthused?


Everyday after Thanksgiving Maggie kept asking me if we could have a "Christmas house" like Grandmas so I finally got everything down and she had a blast helping me decorate the tree.





For Thanksgiving this year we went to a cabin with my side of the family and it was a lot of fun. No snow but it was freezing so I stayed inside the whole time while all the kids rode quads and practically froze to death.




Lucas found this dog cage at the cabin and sat in it for a good 20 min. I think he misses Hank





Halloween was a lot of fun this year because Maggie actually knew what it was about....candy and she got to dress up 4 different times which was fun for her I'm sure.



We even saw a scary witch on our trick-or-treat travels.........just kidding Charlon


Maggie was so excited for her school party



This donut game was hilarious. The kids weren't too stoked about it but we were all laughing and I'm definately doing this next year with adults.

Grandma Buckmister always has a Halloween party where all the cousins get together and decorate cookies and what not. Lucas doesn't look too sure about his costume






Before all the Halloween festivities Maggie had to get about 6 cavities filled...yes I said 6. It was not fun, especially when you don't have dental insurance! Then when she was coming out of her wooziness she bit her lip pretty good so this is what she looked like.

She wasn't too sad and she can't wait to go back again!

I ventured to do a homecoming halftime with about 75 other alumni which was fun but mostly embarassing, especially when someone called my name from the stands. I was thinking "oh crap, who knows me thats at this game" I was sure I wouldn't know anyone there but oh well. It was fun to see old friends that I havn't seen in a long time.


Props to my sister who did it with me, she rocked.

At the beginning of October we went to Rocky Point Mexico which was fun as always! Maggie loved waking up and looking for sea shells on the beach.



Remove Formatting from selection
I can't believe Maggie held still long enough to get braids. They were so cute.



So in a nut shell, that is what has been happening in our family during the last 3 or 4 months!

8 comments:

the cummard family said...

LOVE IT! I've been waiting for some pics. That red striped shirt of Maggies is so cute! She's getting so big! Welcome back ;)

The Archibalds said...

CUTE!! That snapshot of my mom on Halloween is just a little embarrasing!.....

youngsters said...

WELCOME BACK AMBER !! Congrats on being prego with #3 ! The kids are getting big.... it hasn't been that long has it ??

Jeff & Jacki Sharp said...

Phew so glad you're back Amber! I sure have missed you here! So excited for the babes. You are the most adorable family. Love ya!
Jack

kemptons said...

Yea... Pictures! Love the update. Your family Christmas picture is really cute. I am so jealous that you went to the dunes. We haven't been able to go yet and I don't know if we will be able to this season. Darn school...

Malinda said...

Looks Like you guys sure had some fun!! Hope you don't mind I found your blog. Send me your email address malinda03@gmail.com I will invite you to view ours. The dunes are so much fun! We should get together and go sometime.

Malinda said...

Looks Like you guys sure had some fun!! Hope you don't mind I found your blog. Send me your email address malinda03@gmail.com I will invite you to view ours. The dunes are so much fun! We should get together and go sometime.

Julie Jan said...

I love the black and white family photo and your mom looks so good at Halloween.