You will be happy to know that I am writing this post from the comfort of my own home. We finally got our computer up and running last night. Now I have to download my camera softwear so I can put pictures on it so I'll try to do that this weekend! Thanks for all the nice comments and congrats. I won't be saying any name ideas that we have so you'll just have to wait and see!
4 comments:
Can I get a "woo hooo???!!" Yeah...it will be so nice to have my blogging buddy back in business!!! I am dying to know your little girls name...I have a really cute boy name picked out.....cause I know that is what I am having!
freaking finally. better get somepics up soon or I DELETING you. joke. but seriously. hurry
Glad you are back and running! That is SO exciting about another girl! They are so fun. Can't wait to see some catch up pictures!
Congrats on your sweet little girl coming soon. We have missed you! Glad that you are up and running...although you better not take as long to get that pic. software up as you did with that dang computer! Have you heard anything about you know who?
Post a Comment